This will be the last blog on my hike on MD 43 from MD 150 to US 40, honest. I have other things to do, more hikes to plan, junk to collect, and need to move on.
But I promised an art review of the hike and it's just not coming together. I used editgrid to lay out a few shots in what I think is a novel format, and then posted this page within a blogger.com page. Interesting, but not as arty as I wanted.
I mapped my route with google maps and panoramio photos, and this looks okay.
Here are 2 photos showing collectibles. Some consider anything collectible art, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and one mans trash is another mans treasure.
Photo 1 is everything I brought back that I didn't start with - 2 blue plastic bags with recyclables, metal, plastic, paper, and other junk.
Photo 2 is a similar shot, zoomed in on the metal pieces.
In no particular order:
- Metal plate with fiber cover - looks like a car part maybe
- Cast gear, heavy
- Hex head machine screw, galvanized
- Lag bolt, galvanized, hex head
- Sharp blade piece, perhaps from mower
- 3 metal brackets of unknown use, each bent
- Long, thin, flat piece of plate steel