Monday, December 10, 2012

Top Ten Movies at The Bengies Drive-In - 2012

Top Ten Movies at The Bengies Drive-In - 2012

The Bengies closed out their 2012 season in November. I missed the last few weeks due to traveling, and though I was hoping for movies up to Thanksgiving it didn't happen.  I put together this list of my favorites from 2012, as I have in prior years.

From tenth to first Countdown

10. Brave

9. Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

8. The Pirates! Band of Misfits

7. Men In Black 3

6. The Dark Knight Rises

5. The Amazing Spider-Man

4. John Carter of Mars

3. Lawless

2. The Avengers

1. The First Annual Bengies Drive-In Scout Camp-in - ParaNorman, The Odd Life Of Timothy Green, Premium Rush

 Yes, the top 1 movie is three movies, but the event was such an experience that I could not resist rating that evening as the best of the season.  It rained like mad before the shows even started. I didn't get much sleep, and neither others in the crowd, and I'm looking forward to the second annual drive-in camp-in.




Also Rans:


Journey 2: The Mysterious Island

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
Total Recall



Special Mention:

Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo (during the Labor Day Dusk To Dawn Show)

Links to prior reviews:

 

/

/
 
/



  /
 
/



/
 

No comments: